Lula was rescued by Four Paws from Mosul Zoo – Iraq and brought to New Hope Centre in July 2017, and then transferred Al Ma’wa in February 2018. Simba, the African lion, was also rescued from the same zoo but was successfully translocated to LionsRock.
It is approximated that Lula was born in 2010 and enjoys napping in a bed of hay. She also loves to swim in her pool and paddle water out of her trough. She is a picky-eater; whilst enjoying eggplant, grapes and watermelon, she does not like tomatoes or cucumbers. She will also sometimes eat the top end of lettuce, depending on her mood!
- Sweet and gentle when around people she knows
- Motivated by food she likes
- Likes meat (with powder) and fish
- Likes to sleep in lots of hay
- Loves to swim in her pool (when the water is clean)
- Likes to paddle water out of her water trough
Lula is a beatuiful Syrian Brown Bear